Ribosome profiling: ribo-seq timecourse
- translation rates and efficiencies on updated Ensembl annotations,
- tracks for genome browsers.
This dataset combines data from multiple publications:
- Identification of small ORFs in vertebrates using ribosome footprinting and evolutionary conservation. (Pubmed ID: 24705786)
- Nanog, Pou5f1 and SoxB1 activate zygotic gene expression during the maternal-to-zygotic transition. (Pubmed ID: 24056933
- Analyses of mRNA structure dynamics identify embryonic gene regulatory programs. (Pubmed ID: 30061596)
- Brd4 and P300 Confer Transcriptional Competency during Zygotic Genome Activation. (Pubmed ID: 31211993)
- Upstream ORFs are prevalent translational repressors in vertebrates. (Pubmed ID: 26896445)
Publication for each sample (i.e. sample<->manuscript correspondence) is available here: rpf_mrna_giraldez_publications_v8.csv.xz.
- Reads were mapped to GRCz11.
- Genes annotations from Ensembl 92.
- This table includes reads matching up to 5 loci in the zebrafish genome.
Raw data is available for download at SRA. Please refer to rpf_mrna_giraldez_publications_v8.csv.xz to get the SRR references to download.
How to decompress the files